Friday, May 16, 2008

Tennessee

We are finally here! We made it to Tennessee. It was about a two and a half day drive between all the stops we had to take for the Tobs. It was a blast though. It is nice to be out on our own. We love our apartment here. It is so big. Two bedrooms and two bath, plus a wonderful kitchen. I do miss having a microwave. I am learning to do without though. I love cooking for my husband too. So far I haven't burned anything. It is hard to be here though. I miss my family and friends greatly. I have yet to make any here. Thankfully we got a TV yesterday so I am not as bored as I was the first few days. Hooray for Ethen! He has been working so hard and he finally made his first sale, after being out for only 2 1/2 days. He's pretty hot stuff and he looks great in his uniform. The Tobs is coming up on nine months pretty soon. He is getting the walking thing down pretty good. He falls every 5 steps but he loves cruisin. As for me, I am just grateful for my beautiful family. I will try to get more pictures up soon. Love you all and miss you heaps!!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I am so glad you made it out there safely! We sure miss you guys already! I hope selling goes well for Ethen! Take care!

Ginny said...

WE MISS YOU TOO!!!!