Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tennessee

As many of you know Toby is very sensitive. Everytime you make a high pitch sound he gives a pouty face that is so sad. Lately he has been giving this face all the time. He knows he's cute!

Toby is getting so handsome!! I just love his dang face!! Ethen likes to part his hair missionary style. I guess it's good to start preparing now. We only have 18 more years until Toby puts his papers in.
Toby loves his daddy!! Every time he leaves the house Toby will sit by the door and pout. They love chasing each other around and wrestling. I love watching my to little boys play together.
We try not to let uncle Jake influence Toby to much. Unfortunately we aren't always watching.
Ethen and I will be married for two years on the 24th of this month. I am still so in love. Along with my dad he is one of the greatest men that I know. Yeah for two years!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I am glad you found our blog and now I see yours too. Your little boy is so cute... did you end up in a different ward when they rearranged, I haven't seen you at church in a little while (that or I am just forgetting, I do that easily these days)
Haylie is fine.. driving me a little crazy but that is what they do when they are 1.

Ginny said...

awww i miss you guys way too much! toby looks soooo big and sooo stinkin cute!!! i think about you guys all the time! love ya!

Sare said...

OH MY SAKE!!! I can't BELIEVE it's been 2 years!!!!! WOW!!! Congrats you guys - miss you SO much and love you more!!!