Friday, September 26, 2008

Crafts


Last night I got to go to enrichment. We made these picture blocks. It was so nice to get to know some of the sisters. We have such a great ward. I made one for you Anna I am going to try and get it in the mail soon!! When I came home last night the house was spotless and the dishes were done. Dinner was made and The Bud was happy as every. Ethen always has Toby clean with him. So when he did the dishes, he rolled up Toby's jeans and sat him on the edge of the sink with a scrub brush in his hands. I really wish I had a picture of it!!!! I am so grateful for Ethen he helps me out so much!!!!

Mom here are the flowers that you bought me. I panted them and they are already to be hung up!! Thanks for getting them for me. It was a fun little project. Love you and miss you!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Super cute block Katie!! Is the picture decopashed (how do you spell that?? I hope you know what I mean!!) I'm glad you are making friends in Utah!! We all miss you here :) And Toby...so stinkin' cute :) Hope you have a good day!! And Colin & I have a blog now...so...check it out :) Talk to ya later! www.DisForDozier.blogspot.com

Love, Amy :)