Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just love him!

So the last few days with Ethen have been really hard. He's been really stressed and grumpy and it has been miserable. Yesterday I had a feeling that I should apologize to him. At first I thought why should I do that I have done NOTHING wrong. Put the feeling kept pushing. So after us not really talking all day I went up to him and said that I was sorry for not being patient with him and for not being more understanding. I told him that whatever is going on, that he needs to talk with me about it. After all that's one of the reasons why Heavenly Father created marriage, so that we can strengthen each other. So after a good chat, everything seemed tons better. He usually goes into work early but he went in on time and then at 8:30 (instead of 10:30) here comes my sweetheart through the front door with dinner and ice cream!!! (I LOVE ICE CREAM!!) All through dinner he told me how sorry he was and how much he loves and adores me! Although he had a ton of homework, he refused to do any. He said that I need a night to have all his attention since I had had no of it lately. So we sat on the coach for 2 hours and talked. It was amazing and just what I need! So I guess what I learned through it all, is that in order to get what I want and need, I need to give in and give him what he needs.... even if it make no sense to apologize for something that I didn't do! I am so in love with Ethen. Even though times are tough with him gone all the time and no money, those sweet and tender mercies make it all worth while.

No comments: