Friday, December 12, 2008

Potty Training

So we have decided that it is time to get Toby familiar with the potty training lingo. Every time that I run to go pee pee on the potty, Toby runs after me saying "Potty?... Potty?" So he sits on his that is usually on the floor and I have a seat on mine. So before baths we usually try to get him to sit on it for a while and get used to the feeling of it. He loves it so much!!! I know he is only 16 months and we have a while before the official potty training starts but I just want him excited and I want him to understand what it means. Obviously he loves his potty. He didn't know what to do with it at first!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Caldwell Family said...

It's great that he is already starting to get excited about potty training. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with Ian.