Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love this man

We were so lucky to be able to go to AZ to see family and friends over spring break (and the triplets!!!!) We had a blast! Anyway the day before we left I was so stressed and I was feeling sick. I had work and packing and cleaning and toddler stuff to do. I had been telling Ethen that I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it all done. When I got home from work. He had this laying on the floor. He had cleaned the whole house. Done the dishes, swept the floor, cleaned the bathrooms, bedrooms, and all the toys. The note says...
" I love you so much! I am sorry you don't feel well. Hopefully a clean home will help. Love your Hunny bunny! -Ethen"
So then I walk in to our office which also had been cleaned, and there was another note that said..."I love you Katie, You mean everything to me. -Ethen" I love him so much! He is such a sweetheart.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

eternity4us said...

Katie - I look forward to reading your blog..it picks up my day. So thrilled you two are happy and so in love. That little boy of yours is growing up so fast and what a handsome boy. What a beautiful and thoughtful thing Ethan did for you. Miss you.

Sare said...

AWE!!!!!