Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dull Girls

Beautiful Sadie almost 3 now!!
(LOVE her hair!)
Isabella


Jocelyn and Isabella

Sophia
The triplets are all home and have been for a while. The word out is that it is a lot of work as we all thought it would be. They are trying to get a schedule down and it is slowly coming. I am so excited to go and visit them in a week. Val just went to the hospital last night with a gallstone attack. I just remember mine and I hope that she get it out soon!! Poor thing. Love you and miss you all!!!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those babies are so cute!!! I worked with Valerie when she was pregnant with Sadie. I remember when she didnt come to work the next day cause she went into labor. I was so scared for her. I signed up to go to her house M-W-F from 10-1 to help hold the triplets while she gets some sleep. I AM SOOO excited cause I need a baby fix and quick before I get pregnant...lol