Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mr. Adorable


Toby the amazing jumper

Indoor built miniture snowman family



Loves building snowman blocks


Grumpy-adorable




I can't believe how big Tobers is getting. I just love talking to him and hearing everything he has to say!!! He is a super awesome kid!! He can jump over Ethen and land perfectly on two feet. Sadly that is something I can't even do. He can do unreal sumersalts and just about anything else. Not only is he adorable but he so talented. I really enjoy him!!!

3 comments:

Bale Family said...

Katie, your little boy is so cute! I can't believe how old he is. It seems like you just had him. Time flies by way too fast.

eternity4us said...

What a good looking boy Toby has become and so grownup. I hope you are enjoying the beautiful snow..I miss it but not the cold. We miss you guys in the ward. Hope all is well. Kay

Sare said...

I'm cold just looking at those snowmen. ew. Man he is getting big!!!!