Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time Goes By Oh So Fast....

So we just finished our 2ND move. It was not really planned but needed. We love our new place. It is a cute little home with cute little neighbors! So much has happened since I last posted.
2 moves
4Th Anniversary
Toby turned 3!
Me and Toby went to Wyoming with Grandma Bea
Ethen started school
Toby Started PRESCHOOL
Toby hated preschool...
Went to Bear Lake
Went Fishing twice
Went to a demo derby
Worked out all summer
Lost 15lbs
So many things! I wish I had pictures for all of them! I can't believe how time has gone by. My little man is such a boy. He has grown on me. I feel like I have missed so much, yet I have been here the whole time. He changed out of no where.
This is his first day of school. He is SO big I can't believe it!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meg said...

Wow busy busy!! It seems like for ever since i talked to you. Looks like you all had a really fun summer! Awesome job on 15 ibs! Miss you tons :)

Sare said...

Yeah so you posted this lke a month ago....sorry....HE is SO big!!!!! crazy!!! Miss you guys!!