Friday, September 26, 2008

Bath Time!

As you can see Toby was in need of a bath for sure. He loves spaghetti and he will only eat it all if he feeds it to himself. He loves to get messy!!



Fun Hair!!


Super Baby!

He loves to play with the whisk in the bath. He has so much fun in the water. Toby always tries to stand up in the bath. He learned how to say "down" the other day because I am always telling him "sit down!" I love when he learns a new word even if he does say it 100 times a day.

2 comments:

Kemp and Whitney said...

lol I love the hair!

Middletonfamily said...

Isn't it crazy how spaghetti sauce stains everything. You even have to scrub a little to get it all off their skin. I have thought about this before, and wondered if I should worry that I am feeding it to my family! J/K! Jay is doing good in school but it keeps him busy. He stresses himself out about being a top student in the BUS program. How are you guys doing? I am glad you made good friends with your neighbor. We also made good friends with our neighbors. It is fun to have a friend next door! Let us know when you are in town!