Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Papa Bear

My dad had a business trip about and hour and a half from where we are living. So he decided to stop by and hang out for a day!!! It was so great to see him. It's amazing when you are younger how you can't wait to grow up and get away from you parents. I'm not quite sure why I ever felt that way. My parents are the greatest. They have always loved us and taken care of us. I miss them and love them dearly. I was starting to get home sick so I am really glad that my dad got to come. Hopefully we will be able to see them at Thanksgiving. -dad don't forget that Toby really wants to see you again. So clear your schedule with work- Well we miss you and love you all!! Dave and Trudy we love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas. Love you little Tiersa, start practicing your babysitting skills you are going to need them soon!!!

No comments: