Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally a hair cut!!!


Yes I will admit he has beautiful hair. Shinny, wavy, cute hair. Maintaining it is another story. His eyes have been red and itchy from his hair hanging in them. So I have been jokingly but truthfully telling Ethen that I was going to cut it. He loves Toby's hair and refused to let me. So when he left for work yesterday he told me the have "fun" with the bud... so that's exactly what I did!!! Here are the before pictures....


This is what he looks like now. Yes I miss his beautiful hair... but now he looks like a real boy, and I did a pretty damn good job!! I just wish he would've let me take a better picture.


Now I am sure you are all wondering what Ethen thought about this when he walked through the door form work... He was definitely surprised, but he just looks so dang cute he couldn't help but love it






3 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

He looks very handsome and grown up. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sare said...

SO CUTE!!!! wow!!! he did look good last week!! and it was so great to see you guys - I am so glad you love logan so much!!! OH!!! and I thought of another restaurant you HAVE to try!!! it's called Cafe Sabor (apparently it means cafe tastey!! and it is...it really is) it's down on 4th -the onld train station...okay go west on 4th (across the swamps - the direction my fam lives) and when turn left just before you hit that gas station...I thinks it's a 66...it's red and had a car wash and you'll see it up the road on your right hand side...if it's still there...i guess i should have checked that before I told you about it hu - hold please.....oh yeah - you're good!! ENJOY!!!