Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I am so grateful for family and friends and for a Father in Heaven how loves me so much. We have been so blessed in our family with so many things! I am grateful to be a mother and a wife to the most amazing boys in the world. Ethen is a wonderful husband who loves and supports me. I am so thankful for that, and for his desire to serve his family and to be the worlds greatest dad... He truly is that!! Toby showers me with kisses and shares all his snacks with me, I am so grateful for ALL of his messy kisses... Especially when I am about ready to scream with frustration and he runs up to me to give me his kisses. I can't help but smile at those moments. I am so grateful for all of my friends who have guided me in my life, who have shared so many special moments with me.

Happy Thanksgiving
I love you all!!

2 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Hey I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry I didn't call you. On Wed. we took Addie to the doctor. We thought she had another earache, but he said her throat was red and he thought she was coming down with something. Then Nathan had a reaction to his immun. shot. His whole arm was red and puffy, and we were having to watch him for a red line in his arm for infection. It has been crazy! We ended up not going to our friends for Thanksgiving because I didn't want Addie to get kids sick. Sorry! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Middletonfamily said...

Hey I just found out you guys have the childrens museum that we are member of in Logan. Actually it expires in Jan. so I really want to take the kids 1 more time. How long of a drive is it from Provo to Logan. Maybe we will come one day when Jay is studying for finals. Would you and Toby want to go?