Monday, January 12, 2009

New Job

So a few months ago I got this yellow flier on my door... It was about a position that needed to be filled for this lady that runs a daycare. Anyway, she runs it out of here home in the basement. I checked it out a few months back and fell in love with her and the kids that she watches. Can you say HIRED!! I started last week. I decided to do it because I can take Toby and still be the wonderful mother that I am. I also get breakfast, snacks, lunch, and a diaper a day!!! Plus I bring in a little extra money each month. It is such a huge blessing to have this job!!! I have been so depressed being away from my family and friends and my sweet Candice. It is nice to be able to meet people and get out of the house!!!

1 comment:

Sare said...

this is me catching up...THAT'S SO GREAT!!! yeah you!!!!!