Monday, January 12, 2009

Yes another Hair Cut... Shave

I know I know.... Toby has beautiful hair.... blah blah blah. Well you try trimming it every week. He is 18 months, he wont even sit still for Elmo. Truthfully I was just going to cut his hair so that it would have little spikes. So I did and it was really cute. Then I wanted to blend it all to make it look good. SO being the professional hair clipper that I am I got the hair shaver clipper things and started.... WOW WAY TO SHORT... STOP!!! PLEASE SOME ONE REWIND THIS DAMN THING. Unfortunately you can't cut hair long and I was screwed. Thankfully he looks cute no matter what. I am sure that when you look at these pictures you will be shocked just like I was. But if you stare long enough it is way way cute!!!




So this is before....

















And now after with marker on face and all.

















Oh yes... the days when it was fun to color on our hands
















cute little girlfriend!




















Oh how we love the snow!

1 comment:

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

I can really start to see a bit of Ethen in him now!