Saturday, January 24, 2009


So I was going through some of Toby's clothes that he no longer fits in. I found some that he wore in Tennessee, some that he wore at his 1st birthday, things that he started walking in and clothes from our big move to Utah. I was so sad as i folded them all and put them into storage. My little bud is getting so big. I don't like that at all. I can't believe that he could come from my 9lb 6oz little baby, to a toddler that can't stop jumping and climbing on EVERYTHING. I don't know how I will handle it when I have to send him off to school, and a MISSION... MARRIAGE. No way!!! For now I will just have to cherish my small moment of time with him. I never knew that I could have so much love for a little baby.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love Toby's hair short :) He's a super cute kid!! Good job!

Sare said...

OH MY SAKE!!! He's getting so big!!!! but...you know that...and that is not helping you feel happy...sorry...but HE IS!!!

Kemp and Whitney said...

Toby looks so different with his hair cut, and we love it!