Saturday, February 21, 2009

Potty TIme



Today we started the officail potty training!
It has been so much fun. Every 15 min. We start the potty clock.
We run down the hall singing "Chocolate potty time!! Chocolate potty time!!"
Once he sits on the potty he gets a chocolate chip.



Here is Mr. Potty in is whitey tighties.
I love squeezing his little butt cheeks when he wears them.



And today at about 5:30.... He went pee on the potty!!!!
We are so excited he is doing so well!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meg said...

oh how cute! I love new milestones. I hope he takes to it. He does look like he enjoys the chocolate part (who wouldn't!)

Ginny said...

oh my goodness! i cant believe how big and handsome he is getting! so cute! we miss you guys!

Middletonfamily said...

How are you guys doing? Glad that you wanted to play the game too! Send me your address and I will get something out to you in the next day or so. My email is tpurcell21@hotmail.com.

JENNY said...

Katie,
we are practically neighbors... we need to get together some time. I come over there constantly. Maybe we could meet at McDonalds or something. I need to talk to you though... will you call me? 435-257-7870, I was wanting to talk to you about your wedding decor. I have a neice doing gerber daisies... and I was thinking that's what yours was. Talk to you soon.
Jenny