Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals 8-11 and 28

(8) So... I am feeling really great about this diet. I am doing Weight Watchers and I love the program. It is easy and I am really enjoying it. No, I haven't lost any weight... I just barely started. I am just so excited about it!

(11) Exercise seems to be the hardest. Yesterday I really didn't want to, but I reminded myself that this is for me.... a new life.... change... I have to do it!!! So I did it! It felt great to work out.

(8 and 9) Switching unhealthy foods with fruits and vegetables has been great! I love the challenge of trying to replace things I love with things that taste great, and they are HEALTHY!!!

(28) I also wrote a letter to some one dear to my heart!!!! It felt good putting it in the mail. So if you have received a letter.... I love you!!! It has been so fun working on all these goals. I know it has only been a few days but I am learning a lot about my self!!!

No comments: