Friday, April 8, 2011

NEW

Today the photo assignment is NEW. Of course I wanted to take a picture of sweet little baby hands, but I don't really have that option lying around the house....
One of my religious beliefs, that I TRULY live by, is that we should always bribe our children. Miracles do happen when we bribe. Like getting your so crazy active kid to sit still during pre-school. So I bribed him with these toys. They are NEW and very loved!
Since I am taking this class to take better pictures of my moving Toby, I thought I should have him in the pictures and not just the toys. Plus he's stinkin' cute and really helps the pictures look good.
Also, today I just played with the settings. I didn't go by any rules I just wanted to try them all out. I didn't really care for the way these settings. I do love how cute my kid looks though!

ISO/200 f/3.5 flash on

2 comments:

bethany said...

By the end of this-you will be a pro at taking photos of a moving kid :) These are great! It's all about practicing with those manual settings!

We Krazy Knuts said...

I can't believe how big Toby is getting! And I love your statement about how bribes do bring miracles! Hope things are going well for you guys!