Thursday, April 7, 2011

OLD


I am taking an online photo class from the super talented Beth Vermillion! The FIRST assignment is OLD. Ethen and I kind of collect hymnals. Old and new, different religious ones, anything we can find really. So these are pages from a Methodist Church Hymnal. It was published around the 1940's. Each copy was only 30 cents. I love this hymnal and the stage of life that it is in. A little torn, taped, bent, and falling apart, yet still beautiful.
Here is a link to the photo class:
beth V photography

3 comments:

bethany said...

Great job Katie!! Are you using a point and shoot or trying out manual settings? This is such a cool thing to collect.

Jiggle Johnson said...

Today it was just point and shoot. I played with some of the settings a little just to see what they do. I have NO idea what I am doing so this is going to be good!

Crawford's Corner's said...

Love them Katie...good job! I am taking Bethany class too...I am excited to learn!